Carmina and her twins star in new TV ad

Actress, comedienne, TV host, commercial model—these are roles that Carmina Villarroel plays with much dedication and gusto. Ask Carmina which among these is her favorite role and she will tell you without hesitation: "Being a mother to my twins Maverick and Cassandra is where I feel most fulfilled."

No wonder Carmina was in her element during the shooting of the latest Payless Instant Mami TV commercial dubbed "Mommymathics". The TV ad sees Carmina and her six-year old twins Mav and Casey working and playing.

"As a family, we love to eat together," Carmina says in-between breaks. "That's why when we were offered to do this commercial, I replied ‘That's my brand!'"

Carmina also reveals that she is very particular about the types of foods she gives her kids. "I only want healthy foods for my kids. They have never tasted junk food or soft drinks. I expose them to healthy foods like organic fruits and vegetables," shares Mina.

Seeing her twins around the studio, Carmina could not help but smile. "You know what? The best part of being a mom is watching your kids grow and communicate with you." Hearing her twins say, "Thank you" or "I love you," the TV host describes it as "the best feeling in the world."

source

SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007