Pia on Vic: He's going to be the last man in my life

AT the presscon for "Showbiz Central," John Lapus asked co-host Pia Guanio if she believes everything that her boyfriend Vic Sotto tells
her, like his declaration that she'll be the last woman in his life.

"It depends whether I'd agree or not," Pia replies. "But a lot of what he says, he really means, and I've proven that for myself. Like when I asked him to stop smoking, and he did. If I'd be the last
woman in his life, then he is going to be the last man in my life."

Most writers agree that Pia looks lovelier now. "Maganda anginfluence nila ni Vic sa isa't isa kasi pareho silang maganda ang aura ngayon," adds one writer.

"I'm glad that our relationship works well for both of us," says
Pia. "Natutuwa talaga ako when I hear people say na mas gumuguwapo si Vic ngayon. That means he's inspired by me and I'm also inspired
by him naman. Pati ang disposition niya, he's happier these days."

SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007