GMA gives Nadia's daughter a big break

A CHARMING newcomer who's given a big break in the new GMA-7 sitcom "Who's Your Daddy Now?" is Alynna Asistio, who gets to ask the show's title addressed to Raymart Santiago and Joey Marquez. "In the story, my mom had an affair with both of them, but she doesn't know kung sino sa kanila ang tunay na ama ko," she says. "When my mom died, I join them in their apartment and that's when the fun starts."

Born on September 27, 1991, Alynna is the second of six kids of Nadia Montenegro and Boy Asistio. She's a high school senior this June at Maria Montessori School and intends to take up nursing or tourism later. She has never had a boyfriend. "Strict po ang daddy ko," she says.

How was she chosen to play the lead role in the sitcom? "I don't know. My mom just told me kinukuha raw ako ng GMA."

The show's executive producer, Redgie Magno, says they've noticed Alynna when she hosted "Candies" with Inah Estrada (daughter of Janice de Belen) and Winwin Marquez (daughter of Alma Moreno). "Noon pa, napansin na namin ang pagiging cute at kikay niya, so we got her
for `Who's Your Daddy Now' dahil bagay na bagay siya rito," says Redgie.

SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007