What Dennis Trillo Learned from His Past Relationship with Jennylyn Mercado



DENNIS Trillo has been loveless since he broke up with Jennylyn Mercado who’s now linked to Luis Manzano.

“I want to be more careful with my next relationship, para walang gulo,” he says. “As of now, mas enjoy akong walang lovelife as I’m so busy with ‘Sinner or Saint’ on TV and shooting the film ‘My Neighbor’s Wife’. I won’t have time para makipag-date. My life is so peaceful being single. Tutok muna ako sa work. I’m so proud to be part of ‘My Neighbor’s Wife’ kasi acting piece ito for all of us in the cast.”

Jen admitted slapping him several times. It’s said this is recreated by Lovi Poe and Carla Abellana in “My Neighbor’s Wife.” “Hindi naman sinadyang i-recreate 'yun for the movie. Nag-away kami so ilang beses nila akong sinampal. And I told them totohanin ang pagsampal para maramdaman ko talaga. I don’t want to fake it or our emotions. Sanay na naman akong nasasampal, di ba?” he laughs.

Dennis Trillo

Is he ready to see Jen again in person after their stormy relationship? “Okay lang, naka-move on na naman ako. What happened before, nakalimutan ko na. After my past failed relationships (also with Carlene Aguilar and Cristine Reyes), marunong na akong maka-recover agad. Next time, kikilalanin ko munang mabuti at di ako magmamadali para di na uli mauwi sa hilawayan.”

SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007