Precious Jewel

Bagging the Ultimate Sweetheart title is Jewel, who has always admitted her longing to become one. And now that she is basking in the title’s glory, she can hardly believe her dream has come true.

“Totoo ba ‘to? Baka nananaginip pa ako” she said in a small, awed voice. She considers the title as one of God’s greatest gifts to her. “I feel so blessed. God is so faithful, merciful din. In spite of all my flaws and shortcomings, He’s always there.”

Jewel says she has always prayed to God every time she sets out on an endeavor, especially in her StarStruck journey. She asserts, “I (always) prayed, ‘Lord kung will Mo ‘to, so be it. Kung magagamit Mo ‘ko sa field na ‘to, kung mas mag-go-grow ako sa’yo dahil dito, kung magagamit Mo ‘ko para sa mga tao. In any way maging instrument Niya ako, I will be willing to do that.”

She also claims she was not expecting to win. “I never prayed to win. Basta I prayed na i-prepare na lang Niya ‘yung heart ko kung ano man ‘yung magiging kinalabasan. I was expecting Rich (Asuncion to win) talaga. So when my name was called, hindi ako makapaniwala” the blissful lass says.

Jewel believes that the sweetheart in her lies in her personality. “I’m a person you can easily be with. I know how to mingle with others. I’m sincere sa lahat ng ginagawa ko, sa lahat ng sinasabi ko. Kahit na maraming criticisms, I always take that as a challenge” she explains.

According to her, the thing that sets her apart from all the other Female Ultimate Survivors is, “I’m a child of God, (and) I’m proud to be. I will see to it that whatever I will do, God is in me. Kasi that will make a difference talaga.”

This new star sees herself working with big celebrities in the future, that is why she is preparing herself to devote more time for the industry she is now in. “Talagang pag-aaralan ko lahat ng dapat kong pag-aralan.”


SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007