FHM June 2011 Cover Stef Prescott undresses in front of 'gay' actor

STEF Prescott is the cover girl of FHM for June. “They first asked me two years ago after StarStruck IV,” she says. “But I felt I wasn’t ready then, not only emotionally but even with the way I look. When I turned 20 last March 29, I thought of things I can do for my career and I told my mom: Magpa-sexy kaya ako? And she said, sige, go! I was surprised as she’s very conservative and overprotective kasi only child niya ako. But she said basta ba hindi malaswa ang dating and tasteful ang execution, she trusts that I won’t do anything to hurt my name and reputation. So I told GMA Artist Center na I’m ready for FHM. They said, sigurado ka? I said yes and in two weeks, pinictorial na ako. We did it in Boracay and I had the same stylist as Rich Asuncion. Kung siya, bright colors ang suot na swimsuits, ako naman, darker.”

Celebrity Photos, Female Celebrities, FHM Philippines, FHM Philippines June 2011, GMA Artist Center, Kapuso Stars, Stef Prescott, Stef Prescott FHM, Stef Prescott Starstruck

Standing 5’5” and measuring 36-26-36, Stef was born in Seattle, USA. At 12, her American dad
retired and they settled down in San Fernando, La Union. “My dad had two kids in his first marriage, so may half brother and sister ako who are older than me. They’re now in their 30s and we’re all very close as they took care of me when I was a baby. My dad is 72 and my mom is 47. They’re all very supportive of my showbiz career.”

Celebrity Photos, Female Celebrities, FHM Philippines, FHM Philippines June 2011, GMA Artist Center, Kapuso Stars, Stef Prescott, Stef Prescott FHM, Stef Prescott Starstruck

She’s said to be on with Jay Aquitania. “Not true, but we’re the best of friends, along with Jade Lopez. We played the best friends of Kris Bernal in ‘All My Life’ and since then, naging close friends na kami. Bakla ang role ni Jay in that show and he’s so convincing kaya kung minsan, nalilimutan namin ni Jade na lalaki talaga siya at nagbibihis kami sa harap niya. I do have someone na ka-MU, a student in Pampanga who’s not from showbiz, which is better para hindi magulo. Okay lang sa kanya nag-FHM ako. Ayoko ng seloso.”

Celebrity Photos, Female Celebrities, FHM Philippines, FHM Philippines June 2011, GMA Artist Center, Kapuso Stars, Stef Prescott, Stef Prescott FHM, Stef Prescott Starstruck

She’s currently taking up culinary arts at the School of Knowledge and Development and seen as Ava, the assistant of Christopher de Leon who plays the evil Nero in “Captain Barbell”. “I thought I’d just be a guest there as I’m not part of the original cast. But the feedback was good so naging permanent na ang character ko as an expert in robots. The show is getting hotter dahil sa love triangle now between Richard Gutierrez as Teng, Lovi Poe as Althea and TJ Trinidad as Gregor.”

So how’s it working with Bro. Boyet? “I was intimidated at kabado ako as I’m a fan. In acting workshops, it’s his movies that are shown as examples of good acting so I know how good he is. It’s an honor wor-king with him. He calls me Baby.”

Celebrity Photos, Female Celebrities, FHM Philippines, FHM Philippines June 2011, GMA Artist Center, Kapuso Stars, Stef Prescott, Stef Prescott FHM, Stef Prescott Starstruck

Someone quipped she might fall for him. “That’s not likely to happen kasi parang anak lang ang treatment niya sa’kin and his wife, Tita Sandy, madalas siyang sinasamahan sa taping.”

What does she hope to achieve with her FHM pictorial? “I hope GMA would notice that I’m now ready to play more mature roles. I really want to try serious drama.”


Written by : Mario Bautista

SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007