Lovi's intimate video on internet

lovi poe, Bench pictorial, Joem Bascon, Shake, Rattle and Roll X, White House, GMA 7 Kapuso Stars, GMA Pinoy TV, GMA-7,  lovi poe intimate video, lovi poe video
WHILE Lovi Poe was preparing for her Bench pictorial, someone secretly videotaped her on the phone showing her intimate parts. This was later uploaded in the internet. How does she feel about it? “I really felt nabastos ako kasi I was assured walang ibang magkukuha ng picture doon sa pictorial,” she says. “I have no idea who took that video and who uploaded it. As of now, ayoko na lang pansinin. Kasi, if I’d let myself be affected, I’d just get angry and depressed about it and I don’t want to dwell on these negative feelings. Bahala na lang si Lord sa kung sinuman ang gumawa noon. Basta ako, happy ako na very positive ang feedback about my pictorial kasi classy lumabas ito at di malaswa.”

As of now, she can’t complain about her career as Mother Lily believes in her so much. At the presscon for the horror film “White House,” the Regal producer proclaimed she knows Lovi will hit it big. “She’s very good in ‘White House’, impressed ako, so I’m also including her in the cast of ‘Temptation Island’ and I plan to launch her solo.”

In “White House,” Lovi plays April, a poor pole dancer who joins the reality show inside a haunted house to win the P1 million prize and improve her life. “May pagka-flirt ako rito and I have a fling with Joem Bascon. I’m glad that I’ve worked na with our director here, Topel Lee, who directed me and Rocco Nacino in our ‘Love Bug’ episode shot in Palawan, kaya comfortable na ako with him. Ang galing niya. He’s very cool on the set but can also be very firm in getting what he wants from you. You should watch out for the scene where I have a really frightening encounter with the ghost in the story. I prayed muna before we shot that scene kasi the ghost is a very violent spirit kaya matatakot talaga ang viewers. I’ve done the ‘Christmas Tree’ episode before in ‘Shake, Rattle & Roll X’, but it’s pambata compared to ‘White House’ na sisigaw ka talaga sa takot.”

Is it true a ghost really got attracted to her while they were shooting the film? “That’s what the staff says kasi sa camera raw, parang may sumusunod sa’king spirit or what. But I myself, hindi ko na-feel. I’m wearing sexy outfits kasi in the film kaya raw pati multo, na-attract sa’kin,” she laughs.

“White House” opens in theatres on October 13 as a pre-Halloween presentation.


SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007