Carla: Nobody but Geoff

Carla Abellana, Geoff Eigenmann, GMA 7 Kapuso Stars, GMA Pinoy TV, GMA-7, Glaiza de Castro, Grazilda,

NOW that “Basahang Ginto” reaches its conclusion this week, Geoff Eigenmann says he feels somewhat anxious that he won’t be able to see Carla Abellana often as he’s also busy taping the new hit primetime show, “Grazilda”, with Glaiza de Castro. When Carla went with some friends to Boracay for a short vacation, he followed her so they can have some good moments together. So what’s the status of their relationship now? “Ganun pa rin, close friends, hindi pa naman niya ako sinasagot, eh,” he says.

Carla says if ever she’d choose someone for a boyfriend, definitely, it’s not going to be anyone else but Geoff. “Kaya lang, I really want to concentrate muna on my career kasi I still consider myself a neophyte in showbiz. I really want to make good muna as an actress before I consider affairs of the heart. I’m glad naman that Geoff says he’s willing to wait. Basta huwag na lang muna kayong bibitaw sa ‘Basahang Ginto’ as the last few episodes will offer some exciting twists and turns in the story up to the memorable finale.”

by Mario Bautista
source

SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007