Julie Anne San Jose First Album will be Successful!

Julie Anne San Jose, Album, I'll Be There, Kapuso Singers, GMA 7, GMA Records, Youtube sensation, 14 Million Hits, Julie Anne Super Bass, Super Bass Cover, Just One Summer, Pretty Julie Anne San Jose, Julie Anne San Jose Cover


To describe 18-year-old Julie Anne San Jose would be a fascinating task. She used to be a runner-up for Little Miss Philippines, a high competitor on a singing competition called Popstar Kids, and a member of a band called Sugarpop. Indeed, becoming an adult in the industry makes Julie Anne a remarkable performer. Her effort and determination is slowly paying down using the discharge of her movie Only one Summer this month, a currently airing Television show, Together Forever, on GMA Network, and her self-titled album under GMA Records, to be released and distributed through global distributor, Valleyarm.

Despite her crazy schedule, we were sufficiently fortunate to get a your hands on Julie Anne to talk about her very first album like a solo artist.

This is your first album under GMA Records, what else could you say concerning the experience?

I'm overwhelmed and extremely happy with this experience because finally, I'll be able to fulfill one of my dreams as an artist with an album. Also, this experience is really a blessing [as] not every artists reach have an opportunity to have an album and so i am really just thankful.


We all know that you were once a part of the girl group, Sugarpop. Could it be simple for you to transition from being in a group to a solo artist?

Generally, the transition was fine. I simply needed to adjust from performing having a group to performing solo. I just felt that there are more responsibilities performing solo because all attention is on me, as compared to [performing] in a group where the attention from the audience is split between the members. So, now, I truly make certain I give my overall of my performances.


You have 14 Million hits on your cover of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” online. Additionally
you performed other covers as well as premiered your album carrier single, “I’ll be there” earlier this month. In what ways do you consider has YouTube helped with your job?

Everyone has access to the internet nowadays so it means it has a huge scope in reaching the crowd. When my “Super Bass” cover reached 14 Million hits, It seemed like I was able to capture lots of people’s attention, with the Philippines but additionally all over the world! YouTube also can serve as another venue that i can showcase my talent with easy accessibility for my fans. Basically have fans that weren’t able to catch me on television, they can always visit YouTube and examine the covers of the songs I made. So, YouTube greatly affected my career. I gained more fans and also at the same time frame I got nearer to them.


You've got a TV show currently airing in the network along with a movie coming out, how were you able to get ready for your album?

Surprisingly, I didn’t have a rough time preparing for my album despite the fact that my schedule was hectic. It boiled down to organizing time properly and prioritizing what is important. At that time, I was juggling taping, personal matters, and studies so you can just imagine how my day would go. Thank God I’m working with capable individuals who solved the problem arrange my schedule and ensured things are in its place.


So what can people expect from your album?

My album suits a wide range of genres. Basically, these are the types I often listen to: ballad, R&B, and Pop. Also, this album is actually exciting since the fans will get to determine my versatility as a singer.

Have you got any message to your fans?

I must thank all of my fans for his or her endless support. I greatly be thankful and that i just hope that in my own little way, I can give back. I’m really hoping they will support my album as well. Let’s spread the love!

source: http://musicweekly.asia



SHARE THIS POST


 
  • Live Feed

  • About Kapuso Stars

    A collection of news, gossips, pictures and videos of your favorite Kapuso Stars. Please share your wisdoms to the readers of this blog by putting comments. As with all bloggers, I'm open to any offers to place advertisements (text or image or both) on my blog.

    Email: admin@kapusostars.com

    Kapuso Stars © 2007